Practice at the heart of your life
Make your kitchen the temple of your life
To no longer separate spirituality and daily life , 5 seasonal appointments to practice together for a day of collective remote practice.
The concept of these practices is to:
- sit in the aligned relaxation (zazen)
- discover the principles of benevolent cooking
- integrate contemplation into meals
- learn to use the blog framework to empower your food practice daily
Live the living experience of your food in the common space of shared time
- postural awakening
- seated without object (zazen)
- a sharing on the contemplations
next date on the agenda.
And to accompany you on your way, you can discover the food zen practice book built around 5 contemplations linked to the themes of identity, harmony, peace, health and practice.